Ortho RI offers an independent and licensed massage therapist, Mindy Trudell, LMT, as an alternative means of relieving pain, relaxing muscles, stimulating and toning your body. Mindy works closely with our physical therapists to design a massage program that complements your rehabilitation.
Massage therapy involves a system of stroking, pressing, kneading, and stretching different areas of the body to relieve pain, relax, stimulate, and tone the body. Massage has many benefits including:
- Relieve pain
- Promote relaxation & reduce stress
- Improve circulation
- Helps with the break-down of scar tissue
- Increase range of motion (joint flexibility)
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce muscle spasms and cramps
- Reduce recovery time
- Stimulates release of endorphins
- Helps prevent muscular atrophy
Contact Mindy Trudell at 401-741-1215 for more information and to schedule an appointment.
Massage therapy is offered through an independent service provider. All payment arrangements are made between the client and the service provider.