How We’re Caring for Our Community
Nothing is more important to us at Ortho Rhode Island than your health, safety, and comfort. We are following all COVID-19 precautions and policies recommended by the CDC and the RI Department of Health to help protect staff and patients.
Click to visit the RI Department of Health for more information on COVID-19.
Our offices have implemented social distancing policies and have limited the number of patients gathered in waiting rooms according to CDC recommendations.
As we continue to provide patient care, we are committed to accommodating your needs. Please see the following appointment options for Ortho Rhode Island patients:
- Reschedule appointment – If you or a loved one have any scheduling questions or concerns, please call 401.777.7000. Our team will work to reschedule any appointments and procedures for a later date.
- Keep existing appointment – Our offices remain open, and patients are welcome to keep their existing appointments.
- Phone call with provider – In place of an in-person visit, patients can request a personal phone call with their provider when clinically appropriate.
- Telehealth appointment – Ortho Rhode Island now offers telehealth appointments when clinically appropriate. These appointments will allow patients to speak to their Ortho Rhode Island provider remotely via video on a HIPPA-compliant platform.
Important Patient Guidelines
- If you or those you have been in close contact with feel sick or are currently experiencing fever or signs of respiratory illness, we ask that you please call 401.777.7000 to reschedule your appointment.
- For information on travel to Rhode Island, please visit the RI Department of Health.
- To help maintain a safe environment for our patients, staff, and physicians, please attend any scheduled appointment alone or with essential caregivers only.
- Please click to read guidelines from the CDC to help us take proper steps to prevent transmission of COVID-19.
Information on Masking
Masking in all Ortho Rhode Island offices is optional. Per the Rhode Island Department of Health, COVID-19 spread in all Rhode Island counties is currently designated “low risk” by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Ortho RI Surgery Center – Staff Vaccination Data
|% with 1+ Doses: