Dr. Yadhati specializes in both the operative and non-operative care of degenerative and scoliosis-related conditions of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine.
He emphasizes a team-based, patient-centered approach. It’s important for him to understand what patients value and the types of activities they’re trying to return to when coming up with a treatment plan. The goal, no matter what, is to get patients more functional and improve their day-to-day quality of life. Dr. Yadhati works with patients to figure out how to get them better, so they can get back to enjoying their life and their loved ones.
Recovery from spine surgery can certainly be challenging, but incredibly worthwhile when performed for the right reasons. If Dr. Yadhati’s team can help a patient improve without going to the operating room, that’s a win. If the non-operative strategies typically tried first aren’t successful, or if there is a neurologic issue that needs to be addressed, then a more serious talk about surgery may be necessary. If a patient and Dr. Yadhati decide together that surgery is the right step, he and his team will do their absolute best to provide great care.
- Undergraduate – University of Delaware, 2009
- Medical – Jefferson Medical College, Doctor of Medicine, 2013
- Orthopedic Residency – SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2013-2018
- Spine Fellowship – University of Utah, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, 2018-2019
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- AO Spine